Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Yo, Martha...Shut the Hell Up!
"Despite objections from Martha Burk, NBC said it was going ahead with plans to air an NHL commercial showing a bare-chested player being dressed by a scantily clad woman."

For those of you that don't know who Martha Burk is, she's the pain in the ass that raised hell about women not being permitted as members at Augusta...she's in charge of some national organization for women's rights. Well, Martha, I have some news for you:

Martha, I happen to love ice hockey. One of the reasons I love it so much is because the athletes are Men with a capital "M". They are tough, rough, hard and muscled, all in just the perfect places that make me weak in the knees. I love to watch them speed across the ice, so fast that it makes me dizzy. And, you know what Martha? When they fight? It gets me fucking HOT! That's right, Martha...when those muscle-bound, manly-men throw off their gloves and start beating the hell out of each other, I GET WET.
So, Martha, don't you DARE fucking presume to speak for me...or for the thousands of women that love the sport of ice hockey. I can tell you that not only will that commercial NOT offend us, but we will be envious of the woman that gets to put her hands all over that player.
Back off, Martha. Or I'll drop my gloves and put a hurting on your ass.

3 Comments:

Blogger Enforcer said...

Damn TG,
I love it when ya talk like that

12:24 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

I'm hot and wet right now, and I don't even like hockey!

2:55 PM  
Blogger ewink said...

Wow...

Umm... You know I wanted to play hockey, I just forgot to learn how to ice skate...

But I'll fight with Dyckerson if you wanna watch. ;)

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

powered by Blogger | designed by Traffic Goddess 2006

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com