Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Fuck the French!

I've always known that the French were worthless stinky bastards that couldn't save their own asses if the instructions were written at the level any fucktard could understand. But, this most recent outrage goes so far past what constitutes "hateful behavior" that these people need to be bombed back into the fucking Stone Age so that they might come back as decent human beings.

I cannot conceive of a person using a dog on a hook for shark bait. I'd suggest that we use the French, instead, but I don't even think that sharks would eat something that rancid.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Honey, your sidebar is still fucked up on my computer. Let's get it together, shall we?

11:45 AM  
Blogger D. Maria said...

Well...lookie, lookie, lookie Traffic Goddess has her own blog...YEAH!!

I was reading Rain Storms blog at:
http://www.oddgrlout.blogspot.com/ and found your spot. I'll be stopping by often!

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

powered by Blogger | designed by Traffic Goddess 2006

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com