Monday, October 10, 2005

WHY I HATE PENN STATE:

I am not one of those brainless idiots that drives around with a bumper sticker that says something about God making the sky blue and white because of Penn State. In fact, I feel a homicidal urge overtake me every time I see one.The very statement typifies the smug fucktardness that makes me want to slap the vacant drooling look from their face until I feel better.

These are the same people that think that Joe Paterno can do no wrong. OF COURSE THE MAN CAN DO NO WRONG, HE'S BEEN FUCKING DEAD FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS!!!!! Don't believe me? Watch him closely. The hesitant speech, the weird robotic movement...yes, the man was replaced by animatronics from Disney after he fell over during mid-rant sometime in the 1980's.

I had an opportunity to experience the arrogance of one of the players and their family, personally. One night while I was on duty, I saw a Jeep that was being driven on the sidewalk. When I stopped it, smelled the expected odor of a brewery and asked the driver to step out, I saw the biggest human being I've ever laid eyes on. Said huge human failed tests and was arrested for DUI. On the way to the hospital for the blood test, he seemed shocked that I didn't know who he was. He said he was a starter for Penn State. I shrugged and said he had the bad luck to get the only officer in that county who could care less about football. No sooner did we get to the hospital than the guy's mommy was calling and ripping me a new asshole for arresting this paragon of society. She said that he "provided a service to the community" and was a "role model" and how dare I do this. After hanging up on her, we drew the blood and returned. I had to deal with several more calls from mommy after that. Each one becoming more and more self-entitled.

I fucking HATE Penn State.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wendy, dear, tell me how you really feel. :-) I'm glad you locked up 'momma's boy'. I hate when people try to use whatever status they have (which is really none) to try to get out of something. Good for you and bad for him!
Oh, do you know who I am? :-)

5:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL,,don't cheat and ask Lambie.

5:05 AM  
Blogger Traffic Goddess said...

How could I not know who the most beautiful cop in the city of Brotherly of is?

5:40 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

You should've made the mommy come down to the station and pee in a cup.

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

**blushing** How is it that you are the only woman that can make me speechless? :-) You know that I'm supposed to be tough and not get emotional or show my 'soft' side. But, you seem to know what buttons to push, and I don't know how to react. You are truly a cop! LOL (reds)

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And Dyck, don't be a hater or I'll have to get Lambie to kick your butt in the ring!! LOL

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And by the way, my fair lady, how did you know that I favored red-heads? ;-)

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WENDY!!!! Where are you!!??

8:23 AM  
Blogger Ike said...

Is this an appropriate place to say "Roll Tide!"?

12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reds, when do you plan on updating your blog? I need to know what's going on in your life. *wink*

12:37 PM  
Blogger Traffic Goddess said...

Your wish is my command...;)

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

powered by Blogger | designed by Traffic Goddess 2006

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com