Friday, February 10, 2006

Addiction, Rocking out and being a bitch....


I finally did it....I've quit the nasty. I am an ex-smoker.

It wasn't something that I scheduled. I just decided to do it. And, yes, I'm doing it cold turkey. One thing that helps is that I have a "bite guard" for TMJ. I wear that constantly and it helps. I'm running...and yes, it sucks.

I.
Fucking.
Hate.
To.
Run.
Period.

I want to CUT people that can run their asses off. They are usually such SMUG bastards. Makes me want to stick my foot out as they motor past me.

I traded one addiction for another. There's a group of my online friends that have become hooked on poker. We live for freerolls. Freerolls are poker games that are free to enter and you can win money.

I think we need to join Freerolls Anonymous...before the cyber leg-breakers find us.

Goddess gem: Thank God for my mp3 player. There's something therapeutic about screaming the words to "I'm the Only One" by Melissa Ethridge.
Simon would not be sending my tone-deaf ass to Hollywood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

powered by Blogger | designed by Traffic Goddess 2006

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com