Monday, January 23, 2006

Weird and Wonderful Goddess Gems

I enjoyed reading Damian's and Laurie's lists so much that I figured I would give it a shot. I'll be surprised if I can make it to 100 (or if you even think it's interesting enough to read all of it). Eh, what the hell...

  1. Since I've been involved with a "poop war" with Laurie, I'll share this: I am lucky if I take a shit once every two or three weeks. In other words, I am literally full of shit.
  2. Watching Ice Hockey makes me hot...so does Boxing. In fact...if you take me to a boxing match or a hockey game, you will either put out or make sure I'm well-stocked in batteries.
  3. I can eat my weight in snow crab legs. It's normally a good idea not to get too close to me when there are crab legs around...I might hurt you if I think you're mackin' on my food.
  4. I once did a heart massage. Putting my hand inside another human being's chest and actually holding their heart was an incredible experience.
  5. I have been stalked, numerous times. One of my stalkers followed me around while I was on patrol and tried to get me to shoot her. She believed that if I killed her, she would"become" me.
  6. I entered a beauty pageant on a dare...and won two national titles.
  7. I like to fart. Loudly. It makes me happy.
  8. I truly believe that tuna fish is a byproduct of the AntiChrist. If you bring some near me, I will cut you.
  9. One of my fondest wishes is to travel to Europe.
  10. I used to live in a building that was used as a hospital during the Battle of Gettysburg. I shared my home with a very mischievous ghost.
  11. I count as one of my greatest experiences ever the time I had the opportunity to play with, hold and feed a bottle to an African Lion cub.
  12. I ran into Bob Dylan in a hotel elevator. When we were talking, we realized that we were both heading to separate performances. He actually wished me luck in conducting at Drum Corps Assoc. World Championships.
  13. I got freaky with one of the Kinks.
  14. I can play any musical instrument but the strings.
  15. As a result of my involvement in the prosecution of a nationally known case, I had the opportunity to meet the Pittsburgh Penguins at a private party and I held the Stanley Cup. (And, so began my obsession with hockey...)
  16. I would do anything to have my Granny back. She was the biggest influence on my life. Not a day goes by that I don't miss her.
  17. One of the hardest things I've ever done was to take my German Shephard, Bridget, to be put to sleep. Though I know it was necessary, I still second guess myself and feel guilty.
  18. I once worked 72 hours straight to quell a state prison riot. I arrived at the scene in style...inside a state police helicopter.
  19. One of my career goals is to be a K-9 officer.
  20. A really mind-blowing experience: While performing in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, I looked up from my conducting and saw myself 6 stories tall on the screen mounted in Times Square.
  21. I was a guest on the Today Show and I was so drunk that I could barely stand up. (Beware of drummers bearing SamBuca!)
  22. I once leapt from a third floor fire escape into a dumpster full of empty beer cases while being cheered on by drunken cops from all over the nation.
  23. I (and everyone that was in my party) was ejected from an Outback restaurant in FL for hog-calling.
  24. I was almost killed when I was hit by a drunk driver while standing outside of my patrol car on a traffic stop.
  25. Prior to 9/11, I was the only female officer to have received the Medal of Valor from the American Police Hall of Fame. It was for effecting the arrest of the above drunk while severely injured.

Damn, this shit is HARD. More later...hope you didn't fall asleep on me. If you did, I'll be whooping your ass on Wednesday.

8 Comments:

Blogger Enforcer said...

Very cool list TG,
By the way I got some tickets to the upcoming Bruins Penguins game along with some tickets to the golden gloves finals (WEG) Muaaaaah

Seriously though thats one impressive resume my respect grows for you every day
keep on keeping on hun

1:03 PM  
Blogger Elle said...

MORE MORE MORE!!! I love your LIST!!!!!!

Hurry!!!

1:24 PM  
Blogger fyrchk said...

I did one of these a few months ago. It gets hard towards the end. Although your list kicks my list's ass.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

I knew we had something in common, TG! We both move our bowels with extreme infrequency! I consider it a gift, how about you?

6:47 PM  
Blogger Little Lamb said...

I enjoyed that list and am looking forward to more.

6:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

one of the kinks?! i heart them. my cat was named after a song by them!

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can I just get the whipping?

8:31 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I'm thinking number seven happens because of your issue with number one, or technically that would be a number two right?

You should post the story from number 18 on here. Admirable and what you told the other female, who was whining that she couldn't go in to play with the boys, was priceless.

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

powered by Blogger | designed by Traffic Goddess 2006

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com