Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Whip it! Whip it good!
Oh yeah....it is Wednesday and that means it is time for me to SMACK THAT ASS! Hmmm, let's see what the Goddess has in store for the week:

Laurie: Yeah, yeah, yeah...I know...I've been having a good time spanking this pleasurable ass every single chance I get. But, COME ON!!! Have you SEEN it?
Besides the reason that I just want to get my hands on Laurie's ass, she is getting a spanking because
Beauty and the Beer has been nominated to Best of the Blogs for "Snarkiest Blog".
Go
vote or I'll add you to the list for an ass-kicking!

Beda Kent, Houston FD: Girl...I am in fucking AWE of you! Taking your captain's promotion test and ACING it within 12 hours of giving birth? Beda...this Goddess wants you to know that you are an inspiration...good luck and congrats!

MLK (and those that do their best to carry the flame): In this screwed up world, I have to save a gentle spanking for Dr. King and all people that strive to live by the things that he taught. It concerns me when I hear people that are not African-American talk of this holiday as if it is unimportant. Dr. King was not only searching for a better life for African-Americans...he wanted an America where all people were treated with respect and had every opportunity to be the best person that they could be. So, the Goddess says...rest easy, Dr. King...we haven't forgotten your teachings.

Time to Whip it:
Mother Nature: Will you MAKE up your fucking mind? I'm getting sick of these temperature changes of 30-50 degrees, sometimes within 12 hours....even lately within 30 minutes!! Mama Nature, what the hell has crawled up your ass and died that you have gotten it in your head to be such a rotten bitch?

The-one-who-shall-not-be-named-but-everyone-knows-who-you-are: Look, you need to think through your actions of the past week or so. You may think that you are suddenly hot shit, but you would be surprised as to the amount of people that have noticed your rat-fuck behavior and have made it known to me. People that drop friends to "be cool" is something that you should have gotten over in high school. Wake up to reality...your "cool factor" is disappearing almost as fast as your friends.

Goddess gem: Mama...the poop war is on. You may as well surrender because I'm working up a good one!

1 Comments:

Blogger Elle said...

Mama...I love spankings from you. Any chance I get. Spank on and thanks for the linkage.

Poop war???? Girl..don't MAKE me send THE picture. I caught that shit on film. It was magnificent. All you gotta do is ask and ye shall receive.

Word.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

powered by Blogger | designed by Traffic Goddess 2006

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com