Monday, January 16, 2006

Rear Body Armor Required

There is nothing else on God's green earth that pisses me off more than a back-stabbing bitch. Just think about this a second...I realize that I'm not the voice echoing from a burning bush, after all...I keep that trimmed and landscaped, and the Goddess is not into burning. That means your shit is wrong and you need to get to the Doc. And, as wonderful as the Goddess's party patch is...I haven't quite taught it to speak. Hence, no voice coming out of that thing....yet. (Shit, DUCK...there went a tangent!)

But, getting back to my point. You would think that when you have a friend that you've gotten to know, that you would be able to tell if they were going to shank you in the ass. These people need to have warning labels attached to them:
Attention: Do not attempt to become friendly with this person. They will screw you up the ass without the benefit of lube on the earliest opportunity.

Pfft....noooooo! That would make life too easy. Hell, once these back-stabbing rat bastards are identified, you should be able to go to your local courthouse and procure tags for hunting them.

I do have to say, though, that the assholes certainly make the true friends that you find to be so much sweeter and precious. HAHAHAHAHA, it's going to kill me to say this, but Hans_G is one of those people and he's been so wonderful. (Love you, Hansy...even if your taste in hockey sucks.) Luke, Laurie and the rest of the gang...much love!

3 Comments:

Blogger Enforcer said...

My goodness Goddess,
I'm all hot after that tangent. But Yeah I agree about tagging and hunting down those who screw you under the guise of friendship. But revenge is almost always as sweet as a well trimmed....

8:54 PM  
Blogger Enforcer said...

PS
By the way Goddess,
1)wheres the link to my blog?
2)when are the pleasure spankings gonna make a return?
3)& when can I have one LOL?

8:57 PM  
Blogger Traffic Goddess said...

Frankie-
I am soooo sorry! I have taken care of that glaring mistake. Please forgive this poor chickie.

Hans-
I LOVE YOU! *muah*

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

powered by Blogger | designed by Traffic Goddess 2006

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com