Friday, February 03, 2006

FUCK YOU, BLOGSPOT!

Blogspot ate my list of the next 50. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the rotten program eats this post, too. So, Blogspot...simply because you sucketh to the infinite power, I am awarding you with a special Friday ass-whipping. If you possessed an anal cavity, I would have my foot implanted up to my hip.

That is all.

Goddess wonders.... Hmm, it must truly be a sign that my beloved Pens are playing REALLY badly when I don't even get horny watching, anymore.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Hmmm. Maybe Blogspot banned you.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Little Lamb said...

Blogspot would have some nerve banning TG.

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

powered by Blogger | designed by Traffic Goddess 2006

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com