Wednesday, December 21, 2005


Another Christmas Ho for an Asswhoopin'



It's Wednesday, so it must mean that it's time for the weekly kicking of asses.
I'm going to forego a spanking for my beautiful sister-in-law, Melodie. She made me an aunt for the first time, last week, when she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Gracie Elaina. Poor Mel had a pretty rough time of it, enough that if I had seen that before I had my child, there is NO way in HELL that I would have ever given birth! So, for Mel...a big hug in lieu of a spanking.

Now, for an ass-whipping.
Denise aka "RockyPoint05" on yahoo: It amazes me that there are such desperate
creatures as this woman that would go online and chase a married man. Then, I got a look at her picture. Yeah...the fat fucking whale that washed up on the beach? That's her in the picture. After seeing that, I understand why she's alone. She probably ate her last boyfriend.
The really funny part is that she's not only a lard-ass, she's also pretty fucking dim. Hey Denise...I love how you beg for a chance to see a married man, again, because you enjoy his "stories". I'm trying to figure out the logistics of you two having sex...him with the miniscule dick and you with several layers of fat. But, porkers like you are so desperate for any type of male attention that you obviously aren't very choosy. I'm hoping that he gives you herpes from the coke whore that he was fucking. So, please don't pretend like you're getting around me, somehow. I am totally aware of you and your pathetic attempts to fuck my husband. You never know exactly where I'll pop up.

4 Comments:

Blogger Elle said...

This made me chuckle....quite a bit: "She probably ate her last boyfriend." I love you woman and I hate that you are going through all of this shit. I wish I were closer. I'd shank him personally for ya. Oh...and I'd harpoon her ass....no extra charge.
Merry Christmas, my faraway friend.

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Don't let me get on your bad side...BTW, you've been tagged, deary. lol

6:23 PM  
Blogger fyrchk said...

TG: Are we related? Or maybe Dork Vader and Fireman Matt are. Who knows. But, I know what you're going through!

Take care of yourself and remember that you are awesome!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Little Lamb said...

I can't see a picture.

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

powered by Blogger | designed by Traffic Goddess 2006

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com