Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Whipping up some ChristmASS!


I have been through entirely too much shit, this week, to feel predisposed to give out spankings. Nope...I'm fucking pissed off and not in the mood to hand out pleasure. I have this POWERFUL
need to do some serious ass-kicking, so let's just get right down to it, shall we?

Dork Vader- If I had any concept of what a worthless motherfucking piece of shit that you were when I met you, I'd have killed your ass in a wanton blaze of anger. Shit...even if the jury would have ruled against me (and they wouldn't!) I'd be free by now. But no, like a dumb bitch, I married your simple ass, not thinking you would turn into the abusive, controlling, anal-retentive rat bastard that you are today. And...just when I think that things in this farce of a marriage can't get any worse....WHAM! You manage to stun me again with your absolute moronic behavior.
Motherfucker....do you THINK before you do the stupid shit that you do? Did you honestly think that I wouldn't find out about your latest whore? (Stand by, THAT bitch is next.) Hooking up with someone I can easily track and trace? Have you fucking forgotten that you married a COP? One that can not only out-think you but catches you every time you lie? Do you really believe that it isn't obvious that you are trying to fuck someone else when you start in with dieting and a sudden urge for exercise? Like you "going for a walk" every night, refusing to take the fucking DOG but never forgetting your cell phone isn't a big flashing clue. And, dumbass please....the old "I have a meeting of the FOP at a bar at 10pm and I need to take a shower before I go" isn't another moron sign. Yo, fucktard! I was a member of the FOP for 12 fucking years...I KNOW that they don't meet like that and no one there gives a shit if you took a second shower of the day before you arrived. How nice of you to wash your miniscule dick for the whore that you were meeting. Hope she brought the pepper and tweezers.
Oh, Oh, Oh! Let us not forget the $150 that you spent to join a sex solicitation site! I have to beg your stingy ass for every penny to do something with your kid, but hey! Money is no object when it comes to a sex internet site. By the way, I re-wrote your profile for you because you should be honest....for ONCE in your life:
"Hi! I'm a pathetic asshole that is in mid-life crisis. I am on my second wife because I have deep-seated emotional issues that I can't face, so I blame them on my wife. I'm a lying, cheating and frequently abusive jerk but please don't let that stop you from contacting me so I can assure you that I am God's gift to women. I know that I am because my mommy tells me so. Oh, just so you know...my mommy is unnaturally attached to my first wife. Since we are being truthful, I bitch more than any woman and nothing will ever be my fault. Everything bad that has happened to me is either the fault of my ex-wife, my current wife, or anyone I work with or for. Speaking of which, I will whine constantly that I am about to get fired because of "people out to get me" but I still think it's a great idea to use my agency's name in my screen name on an internet web site to solicit extra-marital sex with strangers."

Yeah, that feels much better. Now, onto the whore-who-will-fuck-married-men:
Hey sepagirl4u ! Yeah, you skanky piece of fucking trash on Yahoo IM...I'm talking to YOU! Tell me, what's it like to be such a low-life, white trash-can't-get-your-own-man-so-you-whore for-random-strangers-online? Didn't your daddy pay enough attention to you when he came to bang your mom after last call? I LOVE how you claim that you never hooked up with anyone online, but you've paid $150+ to list your VD-ridden ass on a sex site that you advertise that you are looking to fuck men and/or couples. Hmmm...what's the matter? Did they meet you in person and run screaming into the night? It wouldn't surprise me that even sick bastards would find you repulsive.
And, you want to claim that you "work" with my husband, again? Obviously, you have no fucking clue as to who you are dealing with...listen, little clerical-dispatcher whore, I've dealt with slutty badge-fuckers like you for many years. Don't try to pass yourself off as something important when I know that you'll hump anything that wears a uniform. So, yeah...there's a reason why your 36 year old, river rat, no class, badge bunny, can't get a man, flatbackin', fugly, pathetic whore ass is STILL single and has to advertise online for someone desperate enough to fuck you. Do yourself a favor and pray everyday that you don't run into me. Because I won't be responsible for the hell I unleash upon your worthless ass, sepawhore4uIfuwantVD

7 Comments:

Blogger Elle said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA! Go on TG with your BAD ass!!!!!!!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!! Remind me to NEVER piss you off. My little rant on Cap'n Crunchberries seems so...petty.
Love you!!!

10:22 AM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Ummm, Goddess?? I guess now is not the time to discuss the Christmas present you're getting for me.

BTW, you need to drop that zero and get you a hero! As it so happens, I'm available...

10:54 AM  
Blogger Little Lamb said...

I sympathise with you, TG. I know what its like to get cheated on.

8:15 PM  
Blogger fyrchk said...

TG: I got your back. And know what you're going through. I just ended five years of shit for the same reason. You let me know when you need to vent. You know where to get my screen names.

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, dear, that I haven't been around. (I had to get some sense knocked into me) I'm here for you!
You are the best!!!

12:15 PM  
Blogger NeverEnough said...

Hahahah!! I loved it! I hope you really did change his profile - that would be awesome!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

To me, that woman is just as horrible as the man. What ever happened to going to a bar and picking up a single man.

I can't believe you stick with this joker. You're one strong lady.


xoxo

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

powered by Blogger | designed by Traffic Goddess 2006

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com