Thursday, February 23, 2006


Thrashin' Thursday!

Someone please tell me what the flying fuck this "curling" shit is supposed to be? How is this an Olympic sport? If you don't break a sweat while doing it, it is not a fucking sport! The least they could do is hurl the damn things at each other and make it a bit more exciting.

Um...news break. Please, please explain to me why a
fugly looking asshole thinks it would be perfectly okay to dress up like a woman when he is an elementary school teacher? Kids are screwed up enough these days without someone bringing this shit into an elementary school. Hey "Lily", wanna make a real statement? Go teach high school looking like that...you fucking freak. Let's see how "accepted" you'll be. Oh, and before anyone jumps my ass about intolerance, I don't give a flaming SHIT what you do in your sex life as long as it doesn't involve kids or small furry animals. BUT...when you first teach little kids as a man, you don't return as a woman to fuck up their little minds. Public school does NOT mean "anything goes". Keep your sex life out of the school.

*Sigh* George, what the FUCK were you thinking? Man, I love you...I worked my ass off for you during each election, but I just can't figure out what kind of crack you were smoking when you thought we wouldn't care if you turned over American ports to Arabs. If I were you, I'd hand Dick a shotgun and let him go hunting, again. It might get the spotlight off this colossal fuck-up.

Goddess gem: How do you reason with a 70 lb., 8 month old puppy? He can't grasp the fact that he is too big to be a lap dog.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHHHHHH, my eyes, my eyes!!!!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Traffic Goddess said...

Oh come ON, Rain....isn't he/she BEEEYOUTIFOOOOOL?????
*snicker*

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

powered by Blogger | designed by Traffic Goddess 2006

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com