Wednesday, June 14, 2006

It's Wednesday, so it must be time for more asskicking...

Yes, my friends, it is that time again...that special, exciting time that I can let loose and free my inner bitch to run wild. This time, I'll let the customers alone. It's time to talk about a few of the people I work with that are in desperate need of an ass-kicking:

Rotten hostess-twat: Look, it's bad enough that you are obviously fucking evil. The fact that you are ugly as sin and refuse to crack a smile is bad enough, but I REALLY do not need to see you sucking face with your boyfriend from the kitchen when I turn a corner and unexpectedly run into the two of you dry-humping each other. Because of you, I may never be able to have sex, again. Oh, and the way you make sure that you seat me so that I'm fucked, have you gotten the clue yet that the bussers are in cahoots with me to foil your plans of shoving it up my ass every chance you get? Yep, sweetie, that's right....hard to fucking seat someone when the tables don't get cleared until I say so...and listening to you get bitched at by customers because they can't get seated just makes me warm and fuzzy inside.
Maybe next time you walk outside to hang all over kitchen-boy and see me on a smoke break, you'll freaking TELL me that you just triple-seated me, you rotten fucking twat.

Nazi-server-ho: I think that you have finally realized that the unholy light that you see in my eyes every time I see you is a clue that I'd love to rip out your throat and shit down your lung cavity. Here's another clue: You are NOT a fucking manager. You will never BE a fucking manager. Everyone that you work with hates you and thinks that you are pathetic. No one gives a fuck about the stupid shit you write on the whiteboard that you triumphantly proclaim are "inside jokes". I hate to break it to you...but YOU are the inside joke. Now, begone before I erase you like I do your stupid drivel on the whiteboard. (Ha, that really pisses you off, huh?)
Oh, one more piece of advice...if you ever make some comment about giving me an employee handbook again, I vow that I will shove it up your ass sideways. Smiling. While I do it.

6 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

I entertain fantasies of drowning my coworkers in the pizza sauce bucket.

Happy thoughts.

1:41 AM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Just so I can get a mental picture, what kind of waitress uniform do you wear at this dump? Are we talking about a short, tight skirt with frilly stuff around the edges?

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!

1:11 PM  
Blogger Trouble said...

Heh.

My boyfriend and I call the restaurant he works at (insert name) High School.

Nothing like a door whore, is there?

12:43 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Baby girl, have you died? Has the waitressing finally taken its toll on you and swallowed you alive??

The Maineiac misses you. Blog, bitch.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like you just need to cum really really hard!

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

powered by Blogger | designed by Traffic Goddess 2006

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com