Thursday, April 06, 2006

Assume the Position: ReLaunch!

Okay, I'm not proud...I'll gladly confess that I have been seriously jonesing to blog. I tried to do it myself, and I was able to get most of what I wanted done, until I screwed up the whole thing! I put out a plea on the TMMB and an Intoxicated Wombat came to my rescue! {Scootah...I don't care what they say about you....you are on my list of fantasy wombats!} Thank you, thank you, thank YOU!!!!! *MUAH*
So....welcome to the NEW "Assume The Position"!

1 Comments:

Blogger Enforcer said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere TG, We missed ya here now get to writing cause were all jonesing for more TG stories

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

powered by Blogger | designed by Traffic Goddess 2006

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com