Saturday, April 08, 2006

A Courtesy Flush, Please!

I finally played poker "live". I saw a tournament that was being advertised on the sign of a local bar for Thursday nights, so I wandered in and gave it a try. There were 18 people that showed up to play and I was one of two women. My very first hand was a K/10 and the flop was A/Q/J! Two of the guys went all-in....heh, I took 'em out with a sweet smile.

I stayed in until there were only two tables left and got knocked out on a bad beat in 11th place. I had pocket Aces...the other guy scored a flush, Jack high on the river......grrrrrr! But, I had a really good time!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Yay! You're back!

*gives Scootah a slap on the buttocks for fixing your site*

11:15 AM  
Blogger Traffic Goddess said...

The only thing better than Scooter is that hot chick he's married to!

4:36 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Amen, sister.

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

powered by Blogger | designed by Traffic Goddess 2006

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com