Saturday, February 25, 2006


A Walk on the Wild Side

This afternoon, I spent some time with a few packs of wolves. I stumbled across a site that is dedicated to a private wolf sanctuary only a few minutes from my home. Of course, I was unable to rest until I had made arrangements to visit. In order to protect these wonderful animals from people that might harm or harass them, the address is not on the site and all tours are by appointment.

There were several different types of wolves present, including some that are almost extinct. One of the most fascinating sights was a litter of 10 week old wolf cubs who were doing their best to copy everything the adult wolves were doing.

If you are planning to be in central PA, I urge you to put this on your list as a "must" visit!

7 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Boy, this blog smells like a rotting fish! ;)

12:04 PM  
Blogger Traffic Goddess said...

It's not the blog, it's that stank skank that was here, earlier..."Menstrual Molly" or whatever the fuck her name is....

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read it, Wendy. That blew!!! The do have the right name for themselves though, BITCHES. I will NOT ask them for a review of my blog. I can just imagine what they would say about mine.

Dyck, I dare you to ask for a review of your blog. LOL I would love to hear what they would say about yours.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Raino, I submitted my blog a month ago. And a good review is almost guaranteed, as I have performed cunnilingus on each and every bitch...

8:48 PM  
Blogger Traffic Goddess said...

ms. chatty-
I always appreciate bitchiness! You always make me laugh.
I'm fixing the stuff that Bitter Bitch suggested.
Beware the Dyck.

12:12 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Chatty, you are a legend in your own mind. I don't think you have the guts to give my blog a proper review...because if you did, you would realize how shitty yours is in comparison.

4:48 PM  
Blogger NeverEnough said...

I'm enjoying reading the comments as much as the posts!!

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

powered by Blogger | designed by Traffic Goddess 2006

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com