Thursday, October 27, 2005


Like Catnip For Crazies, I Am
Some of you may have noticed the strange comments left on my last entry from "hitler". I had started to remove them and then I thought, fuck that...I'll let everyone see what a nutjob this crazy bitch is that is following me around the internet. You see, for some reason, I seem to attract the strange, the whacked out, the fucked up beyond all repair. They flock to me like the famous star that shone high in the heavens above that famous manger in the sky. I am, truly, like catnip to crazy people.
I have experienced this phenomenon on and offline. It crosses gender lines, state lines, even (I am discovering) international lines.
My first experience with this was some psychotic woman that would sit outside of the police station for hours just to catch a glimpse of me. She would leave long, rambling messages on the station answering machine that made absolutely no sense. For a time, I was able to ignore her and pass it off as being harmless. Occasionally, she would go and stand on the bridge over the river when I worked midnight shift. I don't know if she was hoping I would talk her out of jumping, but she was shit out of luck. Anything that was over the river or wet, was out of my jurisdiction. Once in a while, one of the guys would drive by and see her on the bridge and I would hear over the talk-around channel "Jump! Jump! Jump!" She never did.
After a while, though, it began to get creepy. She somehow found out where I lived and began to cruise past my house. I then found out from mental health authorities that she believed that if she could get me to kill her that she would "become" me. It all culminated in a traffic stop one night where I almost did drop the hammer on her when she tried her best to get me to shoot her. I still have the scar on my hand from where I stopped the hammer of my gun from striking the cartridge just before impact.
I left that department and went to another one in a different county. I figured I was free of her, but nooooooooo....within a week, the crazy bitch had MOVED into my jurisdiction! It wasn't long though before she did something bat-shit nuts enough to get locked up. She had moved into a trailer with a stripper. (Yes, a stripper.) One day, she got into her piece of shit car and drove three trailers down and slammed into a minivan that was pulling into a driveway. The crazy bitch got out of her car and looked at the damage, got back in, then she backed up and slammed into the minivan again. After that, she backed the entire way to her driveway and went inside. That stunt gave her a one-way ticket to the state hospital.
Since then, there have been various idiots and morons. Some online, some off. The latest is this freak of nature from New Zealand that calls herself "hitler" on my blog. Real class act, huh? Actually, I'll let you judge for yourself, her picture is at the top of the page. She posted that in an effort to make me jealous of her, I guess. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA The bitch looks like she's been using Crisco as foundation. (Thanks, Seanny Rotten!) Either that, or it's from all of the sweat she's working up at her job...did you know that prostitution is legal in New Zealand? You can tell that they must grow them really fucking stupid down there. Just reading anything this person writes can make your IQ drop by several points, so I don't recommend it. Here's the backstory on this pathetic tramp:
Most of you know that I post on TMMB and that we occasionally like to "make new friends" by visiting other forums. We were right in the middle of one of these forays when the aforementioned NewZealandTwat decides to blunder in and further fuck things up. When I call her on it, instead of just shutting the hell up and learning from her mistakes, she decides to act like a total freaking loon and starts posting whacked out shit that makes absolutely no sense. I got PMs that were quite pathetic and amusing at the same time. And now, childish attempts at bashing me on my comment section of my blog.
Sweetheart...you need to go back and play with the sheep, because you can't handle what I've got for you.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

I don't care TG, you still have the sexiest legs ever. Probably why you attract the freaks. I could use your legs as the lure to attract Andre for us. No?

Now where did I put my peeping Tom(ette) binoculars?

5:30 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Prostitution is legal in New Zealand??

Gotta call my travel agent...

BTW, TuckerMax sucks.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Traffic Goddess said...

jodi, baby...
methinks we need to go play nursie to Andre since he is off on the injured list with that fractured orbital bone. We'll just have to be extra careful if we sit on his face....;)

10:14 PM  
Blogger Dark Damian said...

Jesus, she looks like a rejected Spice Girl - Whorey Spice. Maybe she's actually from Old Zealand - you know, the fucked up one.

11:55 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Give him over abundance of pain meds and he should be fine...

He only has to move his tongue for Christ's sake. Sheesh. Orbital bone...fractured - shmactured.

Are we asking too much?

6:19 AM  
Blogger Elle said...

Holy fuckin shit. It's that makeup on her face or puddy????

11:38 AM  
Blogger Traffic Goddess said...

co'joe???? Where the hell have you been? Did that asshole The Cousin really ban you? Do I need to kick his ass?

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

powered by Blogger | designed by Traffic Goddess 2006

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com