Thursday, October 27, 2005

More Missives from Bat-Shit NZTramp
My pal from TMMB, "IamRob" has shared with me some PMs that my crazed New Zealand sheep prostitute has been sending to him. I thought that I would share the funny with all of you:

10-24-2005, 12:51 PM NewZealandGurl Junior Member Join Date: Oct 2005 Posts: 5 vCash: 500 Validation Points: -47 Your vocabulary is impressive spastic boy -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sigh.........another ignorant loud mouthed yank spewing a mouthful of abuse.....what did you expect after your nasty post?....A wink and a few kisses? And you're actually wrong tosser...if I posted a personal note to you on the thread you'd all jump on my ass for not reading the rules again! Make up your damn mind asshole.....you're contradicting yourself....do I go by the rules?...or not???????? Dittthhhneeeylaaaayyyynnddd!!!!!!!!!!! (Glad you got to go.....you look like you were excited...good for you!)

10-24-2005, 12:55 PM IamRob See you Auntie. Join Date: Oct 2004 Location: New Jersey Posts: 527 vCash: 73 Validation Points: 1071 You know, I wasn't convinced that you were a psychotic whore until now. I'm glad we both have found peace of mind. Listen, the only business you have being here is as the butt of our jokes. If you want to be here, fine. Just don't post. If you do post, expect the treatment you get. Read the drivel you type and tell me that you aren't crazy. You're boyfriend must be the most desperate guy to go out with such an ugly cunt of a woman.

NewZealandGurl Junior Member Join Date: Oct 2005 Posts: 5 vCash: 500 Validation Points: -47 Re: Your vocabulary is impressive spastic boy -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Yup....you're a charmer alright.....you're whats known world wide as a typical yank. I'm a cunt? ha ha!!! Righto dear....My husband is 10 times more of a man than you'll ever be,,,10 times better looking....and 10 times more educated,sweet,loving , loyal and everything else that you most probably are NOT. (Huge for one....you look like a weed)

IamRob See you Auntie. Join Date: Oct 2004 Location: New Jersey Posts: 527 vCash: 73 Validation Points: 1071 AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That's so fucking funny. Ok, that's good. There are a lot of people better looking than I. But I STILL wouldn't fuck you. I wouldn't fuck you with my dog's dick. I mean someone has to like cranky NewZealenders with sand up their vaginas who resemble a deformed Cher. Maybe that's just coincedentally your boyfriend's fetish. In which case, congratulations. Tell him I thank him for serving for his country, but he can do much better than you, you stupid ugly hog.

NewZealandGurl Junior Member Join Date: Oct 2005 Posts: 5 vCash: 500 Validation Points: -47 Re: Your vocabulary is impressive spastic boy -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- oh and by the way....a whore is a woman who sleeps around.....which makes you an ignorant retard (we'll just say..."yank") for even using the word as you dont know me OR who I sleep with...for the record...JUST MY MAN!!! And for you to say how ugly I am is just immature as its pretty obvious I'm not....so dont be mad cos you cant have me honey....not into boney little pink boys....Samoans all the way! Enjoy the rest of your day....you're a waste of breath...

IamRob See you Auntie. Join Date: Oct 2004 Location: New Jersey Posts: 527 vCash: 73 Validation Points: 1071 Re: Your vocabulary is impressive spastic boy -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Then call me out on the board. Do it. I'm blocking your PMs. If you want to call me out, you fucking ugly fat greasy cow cunt. Do it. Please. You won't though. For one every simple reason: you know, deep down, that I'm right That you're filthy. This board is about calling people out, so you won't get banned, and yours posts won't get deleted. Do it, because I'm not spending my day PMing you while we go back and forth about why you're stupid for thinking you're pretty. Do it. Call me out. Respond to the thread. I'm blocking

: NewZealandGurl Junior Member Join Date: Oct 2005 Posts: 5 vCash: 500 Validation Points: -47 Re: Your vocabulary is impressive spastic boy -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- so you have the protection and back up of all your little pretend friends of cyber space? LOL! whatever....if you cant stand up for yourself......forget it..... WIMP
***************************
Gee, "hitler"....who is the "wimp"? Posting bitchy little comments on my blog? I thought so. Oh, a message from IamRob:
"You are a filthy fucking tramp who I hope catches fire from your oily face. And maybe, just maybe, this fire will make your face more tolerable in public than your current one."
Have fun playing with your sheep.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

I vote to set CloudCumChaser up with NZSheepProstitute. They will make a beautiful couple and after he loses his bits, there won't be any worries of spawning. They could take over NZ with a vengeance!

I wonder what her costume could be? You have to have a super hero costume to join his hero team, right?

Rob makes me giggle...

6:32 AM  
Blogger Traffic Goddess said...

I've decided to become Rob's #1 groupie.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

powered by Blogger | designed by Traffic Goddess 2006

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com