Thursday, November 03, 2005

Hide Your Tin Foil!
Yes, the Goddess has found another crazy for you to marvel at...this one makes the freak show from New Zealand look quite sane. I'd like you to meet Sherry Shriner. She believes that aliens are running our government...really. She knows this because God has told her. She also believes in the powers of aluminum foil. (Do all fucking nuts learn about this shit somewhere? Is it universally beamed to them? Personally, I think it is a last resort of emergency workers to get these morons to stop blithering at them about aliens taking over the world.)
Anyway, here's just a taste of Sherry's outlook on life:
Ramon Watkins, playing the role of a UFO caller recently caused a stir by claiming only black people were allowed to attend his UFO callings. Only black people are allowed to be part of his 'group.' And so some white people were throwing a fit. They should be thanking him. They don't get it, that his job is to build a "black bride." Not a interracial one, a black bride. The aliens want a black bride to store in their meat lockers for now, and so that's his job..to collect them for harvesting.

Still waiting to see if he manages somehow to get his bride overseas to Ethiopia. You gotta wonder why they're even playing the black card. I guess because they can.


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wendy, where do you find these whack jobs? LOL

7:37 AM  
Blogger Traffic Goddess said...

Aren't they great???? How'd you like my comment about katey? HAHAHAHAHAHA

8:46 AM  
Blogger Dark Damian said...

Damn. I'm pissed. I'm black, and no one told ME about this. I want in! This is blantant regionalism - discriminating against me 'cause I ain't there. I'm calling Jesse Jackson's cousin-in-law!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

He's harvesting black brides? When are they in season? I thought you could only get white brides this time of year.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Elle said...

OHMYSHIT WOMAN!! You kill me. I only want to be abducted if they probe me....oh...wait....shit...I forgot. I'm white.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Enforcer said...

TG,
Hands down you are a crazyfinder in the 1st degree. Thats what we love about you (Well one of the things)

I swear they have "batshit crazy seminars" where they learn about the black helecopters and the tin foil hats.
However I think that the foil is due to the shiny nature, it attracts people and things, kinda like fish to a lewer or us Nascar Folk to those shiny paint jobs on the cars.......

1:47 PM  
Blogger SouthernCanadian said...

She's definitely 100% batshit. This was my favorite Sherry quote:

"I remember as a child thinking if I committed to Him He'd have me witnessing His Name to naked people somewhere. It scared me silly."

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

powered by Blogger | designed by Traffic Goddess 2006

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com