Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Introducing...."Whip-Ass Wednesdays"



A very, special friend of mine pointed out that I need to deal with my rage issues in a creative fashion. It's either that or risk being someone's cell-bitch. After much
angst and several emails, it was decided that "Whip-Ass Wednesdays" shall be placed in motion so I can avoid being a client instead of a provider when it comes to the Justice System. Of course, I'm sure that regular bouts of sex would be helpful...but since I don't see that in the near future, this will have to do.

Here is how this works: there are Spankings and there are Whippings. I will tell you who has made it on the list for each. Spankings, by nature, are fun and sexy. They are meant to be a reward for something that has pleased me. Whippings, however, are just a plain beat-down, kick your ass until you beg for unconciousness kinda thing. Not to be a enjoyable experience.

Spankings:

BowChicka- You inspired me to do this with your "Shank Tuesdays", so Mama...your intervention has worked. Thanks for helping me brainstorm this and bend over so I can spank that beautiful ass!

Rain and She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed: Thanks for offering to give a sister a place to crash in the City of Brotherly Love. If this all comes together the way we hope, Philly will never be the same. Now, bend over so I can make you my bitches!

Whippings:

Medical Research community and makers of Kleenex: You can find a freaking cure to give creepy old men a hard-on, but you can't save me from the common cold? And, you Kleenex people...do you mix sandpaper in with your tissues? My nose has lost almost every layer of skin because of you rotten bastards. Long Live Puffs! For all of the discomfort I am now suffering with, the Goddess will now administer a beat-down on your asses that will show you I am NOT to be denied!

Arlen Spector: You droopy-jowled, rat bastard! It isn't bad enough that you started your career with one of the biggest loads of horseshit to be sold to the American public (single bullet theory, much?); nope, not bad enough that you CLAIM to be a Republican and then fuck everyone of us in the ass after we get you elected by turning into such a liberal fucking pansy that no one knows which personality you will pull out of your ass, next...NOW you try to get involved with the NFL by publically castigating the Philadelphia Eagles and the National Football League on behalf of T.O.? 'Splain this one to me, Arlen...what the holy FUCK are you doing weighing in on behalf of some ghetto-ass prima donna that doesn't even reside within your constituency? Shut the hell up and prepare to take your whipping like man.

5 Comments:

Blogger Elle said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! Let it out, baby...let it out! My ass is bent over...ready for the spanks!! I'm in the medical research community and I deeply appologize. I deal with amputated toes and shit so I can't really help you. I will pass the word though!!! *muah*

10:12 AM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

I prefer to be caned.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Enforcer said...

Ok TG
I finally figgured out what I'm getting you for Christmas,

Yeah, I'm thinking form fitting latex, with a pushup that lifts and seperates.

Ohh yeah

And a riding crop.....

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, a spanking! Yay!!! :-)
Should I bend over now? And only YOU are permitted to spank me. LOL

Nice looking blog, T.G.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Enforcer said...

Hey Rain, TG said I can watch, I will bring the beer if ya want

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

powered by Blogger | designed by Traffic Goddess 2006

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com