Tuesday, November 29, 2005

It's Fall...No, it's Winter...NO, it's SPRING!

Mother Nature is one fucked-up bitch. I'm sitting here talking to you folks from my deck on my wireless laptop, in short-sleeves. What is wrong with this picture?
Hmmm...there isn't a leaf to be found on the trees, we had freaking SNOW just a few days ago and now it is a beautiful, balmy 72 degrees.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining. Hell, I wish it would be like this all year-round. I HATE cold weather!
I just wonder if this is one of dear old Mother Nature's hot flashes.

9 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

That's global warming for you. It's suppose to be 130 by the weekend.

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure you're not having hot flashes, dear. Heheheh

And what are you getting me for Christmas? M. Price???? ;-)

12:59 PM  
Blogger Traffic Goddess said...

um...I was thinking maybe a new roommate? Guess you didn't talk to the Jenn-meister, huh?
Return your phone calls, dammit!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Enforcer said...

Ohh my gawd,
You 2 as roommates?
God Bless the greater Pa area :)

That thought gets me scared and hawt all at the same time LOL :)

BTW What are Y'all getting me for Christmas????

2:21 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Help me, TG!! I just had this horrible dream in binary code. I went to PoliceHub, and all the posts were nothing but zeros and ones!! What does it all mean??

8:56 AM  
Blogger Traffic Goddess said...

frankie-
If you're good, maybe we'll videotape it!

Dyck? Are you on crack, again? What are you mumbling about?

9:11 AM  
Blogger Enforcer said...

Now thats my kinda Christmas present :P

12:16 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

powered by Blogger | designed by Traffic Goddess 2006

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com