Sunday, November 13, 2005

CodeAmber.org
I have added an Amber Alert ticker to the top of my blog. I encourage all of you to do the same at CodeAmber.org
Unfortunately, I have been reminded how important this feature is because of a current incident that is ongoing at this time. Some 18 year old asshole has had one of those testosterone-fueled brainstorms in which he thought that it was necessary to shoot and kill his 14 yr. old girlfriend's parents and then abduct her at gunpoint. All of this has taken place only minutes away from me. Past experience tells me that this moron is probably going to end this with a murder-suicide, but this is one time that I sincerely hope that I am wrong.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

I added the ticker to DyckerBlog. (I better score some major points with this...)

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or maybe you're trying to get a new avatar, Dyck??

5:58 PM  
Blogger D. Maria said...

Thanks for the link!

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

powered by Blogger | designed by Traffic Goddess 2006

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com