Monday, November 07, 2005

Pussy Controls
A man in North Dakota was sentenced to two days in jail for failing to license his cat. What. The. Fuck?
I've personally never heard of having to license a cat and I think it is one of the more ridiculous laws I've heard. To actually have to spend time in JAIL for not licensing a cat? What were these people thinking of?
There is a borough in Pennsylvania that has similar dumbass beliefs when it comes to "pussy control". Cleona Borough has ordinances that require you to license your cat with the borough. Dogs are licensed with the county...which I have no problem with, dogs should be licensed. However, Cleona goes even further, (I shit you not, this is true) you are NOT permitted to allow your cats "to run at large". Really! You can see it for yourself, right here.
Even better yet, these morons expect the police to go round up errant pussy that happens to be wandering about the borough of Cleona. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, it's probably the one thing that the Chief has experience in doing. I would think, though, that there were much more important issues than this deminimus infraction to worry about. But, hey...if chickenshit pinches are what get you off...shit, I forgot...they do get you off, huh, chiefy?
Seriously folks, have you ever tried to walk a cat on a leash? Or tie a cat outside on a tether? The damn thing will kill itself (or you) to get away. Cats are meant to be able to roam about "at large". Trying to stop them is unnatural.
SET THE PUSSY FREE!

8 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

That's nothing. I once knew a guy who was sentenced to life for possessing an unauthorized cock. Apparently he entered it in cockfights and bet money on whose cock would win.

I never found out what happened to the cock. I hope it has a good home.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Traffic Goddess said...

Not really, joe...we have to handle all of the animal calls.

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"you are NOT permitted to allow your cats "to run at large".

I don't blame them. Who wants all that 'pussy' runnin the streets?? I think there are cops in my squad that wouldn't mind doing a 'pussy' detail. Hehehe

6:08 PM  
Blogger Elle said...

Pussy Control????? What is this world coming to??????? I am SO gonna picket this shit.

9:57 PM  
Blogger ewink said...

Our story begins in a schoolyard
A little girl skipping rope with her friends
A tisket, a tasket, no lunch in her basket
Just school books 4 the fight she would be in
One day over this hoodie
She got beat 4 some clothes and a rep
With her chin up, she scolded "All y'all's molded
When I'm rich, on your neck I will step"
And step she did 2 the straight A's
Then college, a master degree
She hired the heifers that jumped her
And made everyone of them work 4 free?
No! Why?
So what if my sisters are triflin'?
They just don't know
She said "Mama didn't tell'em what she told me
'Girl, U need Pussy Control'"

12:31 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

TG - That's nuckin' futs. I don't own any animals, unless you consider children, but registering a cat?!?!

Ewink - I ADORE Prince and that song especially.

Just to note my stupidity, or typonese, I just had to type in the damn word verification three fucking times.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Enforcer said...

I can just imagine the radio calls now:
car 4: "car 4 to control"
control: "come in car 4"

car 4: "we'll be 10-8 chasing pussy on Elm & Main St.

We'd have that b/s law off the books in no time, not to mention a pack of blue haired ladies and ballcap wearing old bucks picketing city hall for the inapropriate air traffic they have been hearing on their police scanners

11:59 AM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Brilliant, pissbreath. Get lost.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

powered by Blogger | designed by Traffic Goddess 2006

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com