Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Another Edition of Whip-Ass Wednesday!

Okay, let's start with the fun spankings:
1) Laurie
- Once again, sweet mama, you get a lovin' whack to that beautiful ass that I just can't get enough of...why? Because you posted those hellacious boobies for me, all decorated and shit. (And, sorry folks, if you didn't visit that blog before yesterday, you are fucked out of luck...it is all gone. Go read to see why. I guarantee that you will laugh your ass off!) Bend over, Mama- I've got a special gift for you!

2) fyrchyck - A new addition to the Assume the Position link list, fyrchyck deserves a special spanking. She just graduated from the police academy and was awarded for her Top Performance in her class! Go fyrchyck! And, hey...why hasn't your ass found your way to my forum
, yet? Don't make me taze you! Now, bend over, baby....here comes your reward!

Onto the naughty list...those who need their asses kicked for pissing me off:

1) Ignorant-ass people testifying before Congress about Katrina: WHAT THE FUCK???? Where in the flying HELL are you people getting off by claiming "genocide" in the wake of a freaking NATURAL DISASTER? Are you trying to say that God hates black people and did this on purpose? People....quit fucking blaming shit on the goverment. No one could have prevented that hurricane. I'm sorry that your simple asses have lost your rickety-ass fucking homes, but quit trying to blame shit that can't have been prevented on your race. It just ain't gonna wash. All you are doing is pissing me off and that kind of behavior isn't going to get you help. Here's a clue: Don't live in an area where you might end up having Mother Nature tap dance on your ass and then pretend that you had no idea that the shit might happen! Quit your bitching and bend the fuck over so I can plant my foot up your ass for being so annoyingly moronic. GAH!



6 Comments:

Blogger fyrchk said...

I feel so honored. Thank you. I haven't had a good ass whuppin' in months.

I am linking to you on my blog. Hope that's okay! If not, just let me know.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Once again I've been snubbed.

TG, I'm going to spank you if you don't stop blocking me from your forum!

11:11 PM  
Blogger Traffic Goddess said...

fyrchk-
Link away and thanks!

Dyck-
YOU ARE NOT BLOCKED, DAMMIT! Reset your cookies!

8:30 AM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

TG, I deleted my cookies. I cleaned out my cache. I even took a shower, and it wasn't even Saturday. What more can I do? I can't get on at home or at work - that's two different computers, two different ISPs, and two different IP addresses.

Somebody is fucking with Dyckerson, and Dyckerson is not pleased...

8:44 AM  
Blogger fyrchk said...

I haven't gotten my "acceptance email" to the forum either. I see how you are...invite and then NOTHING.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Elle said...

Co'Joe...you naughty man. What are you...a boob pimp??? TG...I can't get enough of your spankins!!! Yum.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

powered by Blogger | designed by Traffic Goddess 2006

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com